Thursday, June 30, 2005

Tonights Game

I just wanted to let everyone know in the NYC area that I will be holding a game tonight at an undisclosed location. If you want more details make sure and email me and I will give you the information if I know you.

In any case, this is how the game is going to breakdown. It will be a 3/6 table for the first two hours then it will be bumped up to a 4/8 table after that. The game that will be spread it hold’em and if everyone wants later on we can turn it into a no-limit affair. We will play it by ear at that point in time. I'm going to try and get our rake cut in half being that it's the first night we are there so it will go from 8 dollars and hour to 4 dollars an hour.

See you tonight on the green flet.

1 Comments:

At 5:03 AM, Blogger NewsBlogger said...

Hello, my name is Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa,
I have SEARCHING out FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION aboutonline pharmacy and found your site.
I was looking out for online pharmacy related information. Anyway, I am glad I have stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match.
Sorry, I have see that your Tonights Game wasn't exactly, what I was looking for, but, certainly got my attention and interest.
It does will be a pleasure, if you contact me. Perhaps we have some same ideas. Wish you success with your site.

Fritz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home