Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Running Very Bad

All I can say is that I have been playing soooo loose as of late. And my totals on some of the online sites show it. It’s gotten so bad that I’m back to those .50/1.00 games to try and regain my form. I just can’t say enough about how I have been getting killed. I suppose I will have to sit and really concentrate on hands and so forth…I guess that happens from time to time when you are playing online, you become a machine and just see the cards come up and fold…come up and fold…then you are just waiting and your thoughts start to wonder and when you have a small suited connector you call just because you figure no one has called and so forth…when in reality you should at least have five callers on those hands. An A hits on the flop and you can’t fold your Kings when there is someone betting you down….this isn’t a rant about a suck-out or anything of the sorts. I’m just writing this to remind myself and get my thoughts out.

In closing, thanks for putting up with this little rant…brick and mortar game taking place in NYC if anyone is interested. I think I’m going to have spread 3/6 or 4/8 so if you are interested get back to me.

Oh, once again, if you are interested in any of the Live Roosters that I post for friends or yourself please let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home