Thursday, June 16, 2005

Random Vegas Thought

NOW FOR ALL THE HATERS:
I hate to go on a verbal rant because I’m a relaxed guy. Yet, I am Fooking tired of people knocking The Plaza. Please stop that NOW! Serious people…you have to love the place. It’s the place where back in the day on any night you might see Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra and the pack walking through the joint. Serious, I’m old school to the bone and I love Fremont Street. While we were there they had this great collection of beautiful custom vintage cars all along the strip…the REAL STRIP. People, so the water didn’t go down the drain as quickly as you would’ve liked…who cares? Maybe the food wasn’t as expensive as you wanted it…who cares? This is the place that legends use to walk and strut their stuff. I send much respect to the legends of yesteryear…can we put our heads down and have a moment of silence. I love the crazy elements of Fremont Street, I guess that's why I have always liked AC for its edge and shady element. I don’t believe gambling is supposed to be done in some damn posh place called the Bellagio or Wynn. In any case, I took the following quote from a great Vegas movie, The Cooler…please read at least twice:

Shelly Kaplow: [talking about the Vegas strip] What, you mean that Disneyland mookfest out there? Huh? Come on, you know what that is? Huh? That's a fucking violation is what that is. Something that used to be beautiful, used to have class, like a gorgeous high priced hooker with an exclusive clientele. Then along came that Steve Wynn cocksucker and knocks her up and put her in a fucking family way. Now she's nothing but a cheap, fat whore hiding behind too much fucking makeup. I look at her and see all her fucking stretch marks it makes me want to cry because I remember the way she used to be.

Nuff Said!

2 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger James said...

Amen.

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger Maudie said...

Consider this an appropriate moment of silence for Dean, Sammy, Frank, Joey, and Peter..... 8^)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home