Sunday, June 26, 2005

Vegas Pictures

Nice CarGrey Ghost

Vette
Vette

Beautiful View from the Famous Plaza Hotel
View from Plaza

Another Beautiful View
View Out Window of Plaza

This is what I ate day and night in Vegas
Las Vegas Food

Nomad
Nomad

Stepsides
Stepsides

1st and 2nd Place
1st & 2nd

3rd Place
3rd Place

Bill Shows The Cards
The

Only if you play in the WSOP can you have guns this big!!
Only if you play in the WSOP

Well I guess the theory of guns and WSOP isn't true!
jov_0779

Baby Hamma'
Baby Hamma'

Me & The Lion
Me & The Lion

Not Enough Chips
Not Enough Chips

D's first pack ever from a vending machine
D's First Pack From Machine Ever

First cab always goes to WSOP players
First Cab For WSOP Players

My Vegas Girls...cough!cough!
My Vegas Girls...cough!cough!

Hello!!
Hello!!

No Words Needed
No Words Needed

No words here either
Here Either

O-Dog
O-Dog

Picture of Iggy
bobby

Iggy's Vegas Girls
line

Navy Girls Rock!!
Navy Girls Rock!!

Fat Man & Me
Fat Man & Me

Famous Person at airport
Famous Person at Airport

My Home
My Home

The Real Vegas Strip
The Real Vegas Strip

9 Comments:

At 4:16 AM, Blogger Huge Junk said...

That picture must have been doctored. I have much bigger guns than that...

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Scott Chaffin said...

That picture must have been doctored. I have a much bigger forehead than that..

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Joe Speaker said...

those are awesome, dude.

Can you believe Chad didn't think those ladies were smokin? Me neither.

 
At 2:33 AM, Blogger Admin said...

Great blog, keep up the good work. Glad to see sites like this.

Here is another good site I said I would pass along.
Las Vegas
Thanks

 
At 5:02 AM, Blogger freenanoipod said...

Great blog site. I have a Question
Do you have a rss feed link so i can add your site to my yahoo.

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Editor Choice said...

Very nice blog. Well done.
Here an interesting site regarding: Hotels, Hotel reservation, cheap hotel rates, Discount hotel rates, Deals on hotels. Available for major destinations: Chicago Hotels, New-York hotels, London hotels, Paris hotels, Rome hotels, Boston hotels, and much more. Hotel reservations with best prices available for major destinations:
Best hotel prices (in Chicago and major cities): Hotels, Hotel reservation, cheap hotel rates, Discount hotel rates, Deals on hotels

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Admin said...

What a great blog. Wish there were more like this.

las vegas nevada hotel

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Rebek said...

Great blog! Just added you to my favorites. Maybe you want to do the same. I am at http://www.savings-on-hotels.com/. I update my site frequently with new articles and information. If you do not want to no big deal. I must say though I enjoyed reading through your blog archives. Some very useful information. I already forwarded your blog link over to a few of my buddies who have similar interests. So if you see some funny remarks it maybe them! Anyways, thanks again from! disney world hotel discount

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Tim said...

All I can say is wow what a great job! The other half and I just got back from our friends house (well actually her friends house) and I needed a big break. I am working on a business project right now that is based on bc discount hotel vancouver. I have literally been on-line for 4-5 hours doing research. Even though your blog really isn�t on the same page as bc discount hotel vancouver I am certainly glad I came across your blog. There are a ton of great view points on this blog. Well I think I can here the kids screaming in the background. I put you in my internet favorites and I will certainly come back and visit. If you want to take a peek at my site you can find me here at http://www.savings-on-hotels.com/. I update my site very frequently. Again, great job blogging and I will be back again soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home