Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Backing By Rini

No, Bill hasn't foolishly backed me for the WSOP. I can do that with my own roll these days which is a nice change. In any case, I do have the endorsement of Bill for my future wife. What can I say, I'm touched that Bill would go out on the edge for me. I'm still pissed I can't leave a comment on his blog, it always kicks me out.



But Bill is the only guy that I've seen go on a heater in blackjack for 3G win. Other people such as Bobby Bracelet or Grubby aren't so lucky. But as Grubby says, there is no such thing as luck.

Odd ramblings.

A white guy has joined the Wu Clan. Hit up Daddy's site to the right. I'm not sure if he's spitting lyrics or just writing for the Wu...but it is what it is.

Of course Pauly Hollywood is going strong out in LA and he's always a good read. I tend to pick-up his other blogs for fun.

As I mentioned before, Spaceman is back on the blogger tip which is nice. I guess he is getting all into the music scene down in the dirty-dirty.

AlCan'tHang is still taking a break from blogging which sucks.

There is a good article on calls and what stands in home games by HighonPoker at the Wall Street Game. Myself, as much as I think Jamie (the guy who runs the Wall Street Game) to be a stand-up guy, I think that he can be an angle shooter so the fold stands in my book...haha! Just messing Jamie, but I would hold you to your word so if you say, fold...well fold it is.

Human Head still thinks the government is out to get everyone and those reads are a bit deeper than eye level. So I suggest you take some time to read...or if you are bored just go to the pictures of his new baby girl.

Joe Speaker will take you on a trip where you will be saying, WTF.

Sore Loser/StB is still being a sore loser. Viva Stevie The Bull.

G-Cox is killing innocent animals for joy. I'm really not sure why he's doing this and if he asks himself, WWJD? Buy that guy the bracelet which has those initials.

Change100 is all over the place...Monte Carlo, American Idol, Zuma Beach and almost killing French people.

Donde esta Irish Jim?

Kat continues to bubble. Seems the only thing she can close on these days is grabbing butts.

Speaking of hot butts...might want to go welcome Maudie back. Seems like she is out of her funk and writing again.

These next two blogs are really killing it as of late and make me laugh.

One
Two

2 Comments:

At 7:45 PM, Blogger Human Head said...

Word to you, Rooster. Keepin it real, as always.

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Human Head said...

...and to clarify, it goes way beyond the government :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home