Thursday, April 10, 2008

FULL-TILT STAFF!!!!

Yes, it is true...The Rooster is moving to Ireland. Something just came over me that made me decide to move to Ireland to try and obtain a job with Full-Tilt Poker (take note, I don't have a job there as of yet, but I know people. I hate to drop names like, Hey, HDOUBLE how you doing? Cough!Cough!

Rooster, how did this happen you ask?

See I visit our good friend, Bill Rini's site pretty often (it is hard to leave a comment there). Then I get a bit pissed that he's traveling the world and having a great time. Thus, I have to see what I'm missing out on so I visit HERE. Yes, we are just cube/office monkey's plowing away while some people travel every damn weekend for fun.

So I was pondering my life and what I wanted out of it and I came across this picture and found my calling:



Yes, this is my mission in life. To work for Full-Tilt to meet this girl. Thus, if anyone at Full-Tilt wants to hire one of the last A-Listers to join their staff please contact me. I will even start out in the mail room. Well actually that will just allow me to see this girl daily while on my mail routes.

Holla!

7 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Blogger Jessica Anderson said...

This is the most hideous picture of me I have ever seen!!! I really don't look like that (I hope).

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Irritable Male Syndrome said...

pocketkings.ie

Don't say I never did anything for you!

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa said...

OK how about this one: http://www.flickr.com/photos/billrini/2396593395/

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger TrueDub said...

I thought you were really coming to Dublin, Rooster, I'm really disappointed now!

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger F-Train said...

Maybe we should all take a field trip to Ireland in order to convince HDouble and the missus to come *back*.

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa said...

I like how you are thinking there, F-Train. Yet, you and CK might get too drunk and never want to come back. Thus, you two start working as Lawyers for Full-Tilt. Plus, does FT really need two poker playing/gambling/drinking degenerates working for their firm?

The scary thing is that you had to think about that for a second.

Dear God...help the degenerates.

 
At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This article is so worth reading, it's really informative and reliable to the readers. You may check our site for more discussions about lifestyle and daily routine , please click link: http://bingoplus.net/?palcode=1002723159

 

Post a Comment

<< Home