Friday, March 21, 2008

Dr. Chako Is Back!!!

I have a long post to put up for Doctor Chako now that he is back from the war. I will have to re-read and edit it a bit because it touches on some sensitive topics and I had to actually think about a post for that one.

But the good news for everyone in bloggerville is that everyone's favorite B-Lister is back from the war. Thus, go over and wish Doctor Chako a welcome back to the states.

Yet, and I say this with much sadness...Doctor Chacko's father passed away upon his return. We here in bloggerville are kind of like a family so I'm not sure how much space Doctor Chako is going to need before he starts to blog again. Yet, I do hope you know you and your family are in our positive thoughts, Chako.

3 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Blogger DrChako said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger DrChako said...

Thanks, bud! It's good to be home.

-DrC

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger BamBam said...

You know what Rooster?
You're OK for a USA-Lister!

I could tell that from the handshake and the eye-to-eye contact in vegas, but this was a nice touch of confirmation.

You might just meak honourary EH-Lister status, if you keep it up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home