Thursday, April 03, 2008

Viva BigMike

A few days ago a legend in the blogging community won The Big Game. For those of you that don't know BigMike he makes up one-third of the three amigos, the fun bunch, the three Penn-ateers, and so on. You can read about their adventures in limos, chatting-up random blonde girls with big boobs, rock concerts and shots Here.

You ask, why does BigMike get so much street cred from all the bloggers? If you ever shake BigMike's hand you will know why. He is just the nicest guy in the world. I can't really explain the BigMike phenomena...it is hard to put my finger on it to be honest. I guess BigMike is the guy everyone wants to have as a friend or family member. I, The Rooster, am honored to say I know the man.

So I hoist a Cosmo to you BigMike and also I'm going to pump Barry Manilow's greatest hits in your honor all day.

In closing, as much as I hate to say it...and I sat here in front of my computer for an hour before I wrote this....BigMike sets the bar on what an A-Lister is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home