Tuesday, April 01, 2008

RIP Frank

I sit here a bit sad today due to the passing of my friend, writer, and reader of my humble blog, Frank Walsh. Frank Walsh passed away this past Saturday in his sleep and he will be missed. Frank fought cancer like nobody else and he fought it down to his last days. I suppose I can talk and talk about Frank but in the end he was a good husband, father, and son.

We exchanged many email on the daily and this was an email he sent me on Friday. I have cut some out because we were talking back and forth but this is the main part:

HAPPY EASTER!!

Last year the doctors told me I probably would not make it til this Easter. Well against the medical odds I am still here.

God has more work for me here on earth so he is letting me hang around!

I hope you have a great day ....thanks for being my friend

Frank


You can also read some of Franks articles by clicking
HERE

Please keep Frank's family in your positive thoughts.

3 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Blogger DrChako said...

Sorry for your loss.

-DrC

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger BamBam said...

It's with a saddened heart for you at the loss of such a good friend, that I try my best to remind you how lucky you were to have him in the first place.

There truly were millions that didn't have that privledge.

My advice to you now my friend, try and keep that thought with you as you move forward.

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Yes... a Blog said...

Mi amigo, mis profundos sentimientos.

Our friends are our family and the loss of even one can leave an irreparable hole in the heart. But, it can be filled with your memories of him and the love you had for him.

Am sending you a big, warm virtual hug.

--Maudie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home