Thursday, April 24, 2008

Who Sits Behind The Rooster

I love it when a hot shot kid sits down at my table with Shades, Hat, Cool Shirt that Reads: The Nutz and has a girl sitting behind him. If he has some ice on his ears, wrist or neck it is even better. Of course he has brought her along to show her that he's got game can fleece someone at the poker table. Dear God!

Sometimes if I'm lucky enough to fleece someone like this I will say something like...wow, dumb luck!

In any case, this got me thinking...who would The Rooster have sit behind him. Hummm...here are a few of my options:










But when all is said and done...this is the girl who I would have sit next/behind me:



And remember ladies...The Rooster brings home the bacon:

5 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger Derek McG said...

I love what you're doing over here.

Sweet sweet J Alba . . . though Alyssa is still a hottie.

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger BamBam said...

Now this post kid...
This post had some heart in it.

It's post's like this that may one day get you EH-Listed for real.

Yeah, I can see the potential for sure. Keep up the good work kid.

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger TripJax said...

ChickJax made the list.

Woohoo!

Keep it up Rooster.

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger RaisingCayne said...

Great post. I love havin' the flashy types play the role of poker villain. Especially when they have a girl looking on to witness the embarrassment.

Not that you were asking for a vote... but I would say it's definitely a coinflip between Penelope Cruz and Meadow Soprano... IMO.

That trophy must get you so much @$$...

 
At 1:56 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

OHO beautiful chikitos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home