Monday, December 04, 2006

Needed Break

I haven't been playing much poker to be honest. I think I needed a break and I got back on the working trail so that has taken away a bit from my postings. So you are asking, so what has been up with The Rooster. A lot of stuff to be honest, but I won't bore with the details. Yet, I do want to tell you the following:

I will be in Vegas this coming weekend. I wasn't going to go but F-Train of all people convinced me to show. I figure there, with my band of brother's and sister's is where I want to be. Where I'm not judged for all my shortcomings and accepted as I am, and for that, I'm very thankful to all of you. Serious, I feel if there is anywhere my soul feels at peace it is with you degenerates laughing and huggin' it out.

I have this long post to say good-bye to the old Iggy site, but in many ways I'm not sure if I want to post it today, tomorrow or whenever. Sure the whole craziness of good-bye posts is done and all were great! Errr...how do I say this...well I will post it tomorrow probably or before I leave to Vegas.

In closing, writing these small paragraphs has been great for my soul at this time in my life...I'm happy to be back and thanks for always opening your arms to me no matter what. And as Fast Eddie (the pool player not Iggy's friend) says at the end of The Color Of Money....I'm Back!

4 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, Blogger F-Train said...

F-Train of all people convinced me to show

What do you mean "of all people"? I kill you! Anyway, where else should the Rooster be but out with all of the degenerates?

See you Thursday.

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Joe Speaker said...

You could find more time to post if you dial down the Tony Romo Love Fest.

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

See ya then!

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Ignatious said...

drinks are on me, my man. cya there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home