Thursday, September 14, 2006

Teddy Bear Bill Rini....Happy Birthday and Happy Trails

The

I have stayed rather quiet on this topic, yet, I find it a must that I write about this.

In anyc case, why keep you all guessing, Bill Rini is moving.

This comes at such an awful time because I really was hoping that he would take the job on the E. Coast and make The Bash for both a birthday and welcome to the E. Coast party but it was not meant to be.

Well Bill...what can I say, it has been a run. I know your blog won't be dying nor are you. Yet, I do feel a sadness that you are moving so far. I wish you continued success and I feel honored to be able to call you my friend.

In closing, please make sure and get a two bedroom apt. once you settle in...for The Rooster will be visiting.

1 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, Blogger Bill said...

Thanks, amigo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home