Thursday, August 10, 2006

Pimp-Edge

I'm kind of a poker player, but I'm more of a pimp! Thus, let the pimping begin.

For Final WSOP coverage hit these two sites:

Pauly aka The Hot Coco Drinker

Pictures 014


Otis aka The Crayon Eater

O-Dog

On another note. There has been someone who has been getting a bit of a buzz on the poker bloglines here and there, but I don't think he has gotten enough coverage. I don't even know who this guy is. But I hear this Canadian is cool as beans and that's cool enough for me. So without the title of poker player of the year and all that Jazz, I just want to send a shoutout to him for being such a good person and really pushing the whole For Payton agenda. And from what I hear he will feel very disappointed if we don't raise 200G For Payton. I'm sure he's pissed that I even bring up his involvement because some people get upset when they are doing the right thing and they are pointed out, but I just wanted to take the time to do as such. In any case, I present you with:

Mr. Gavin Smith
5273

Last, but not least...Go check out my main Jewish Brother Ugarte who now has his Myspace up and running. Funniest stand-up in NYC...hands down. Nuff said!

Click here:Charles Star to see the in the flesh white boy that can pull off Cornrows has got my vote. No Justin Timberlake, you don't do it like this brother who lives in Jamaica, Brooklyn.

197362857_b3e8cccf29

5 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Blogger Pauly said...

Thanks Bro. See you in NYC soon.

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Ugarles said...

Thanks Joaquin. When Pauly returns to NYC we'll

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Ugarles said...

Let's finish typing, shall we?

When Pauly returns to NYC we'll get a game together.

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Derek McG said...

pimpin' ain't easy!

 
At 7:04 AM, Blogger The Bracelet said...

You're like the Huggy Bear of Poker Bloggers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home