Thursday, July 27, 2006

Pictures Brought To You By TAO de PAULY y Poker In The Weeds

I am the professional picutre stealer. Thus, I stole these pictures from the McGrupp Brothers. Who often draw compairisons to another brother duo whose names are Owen and Bret and known to those around the world as the Harts of the WWF. I digress. In any case, check out these photos that were taken of me slaying the dragon and also My Rooster pondering a call...for the record, sometimes that little guy talks to me.

IMG_3366

There he is perched on top the the stack keeping guard.

IMG_3379

None of you were there for this picture except Pauly and Derek. Yet, Pauly told me the slay the Dragon but you can't see me in this photo preteding to slay the dragon.

2 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Blogger Derek McG said...

Long live THE Rooster!

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

yeah...well known that tha Rooster ain't nevah gonna die...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home