Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Hello All....Random Stuff

joaquin_1

I thought I would start off with a photo of me which I stole from legenday blogger.


Otis has a great post about the passing of his grandfather and I thought I would send you to that link HERE because it is such a nice piece.

Not sure if you have had the time to catch THIS SHOW as of late. Yet, Derek and I chat about this show daily. Well I just wanted you to know that there is a new SUIT in Bloggerville. I wonder if they make suits his size...errr...no pun intended, Iggy, well best of luck in the new job.

Also, don't forget to get caught up on all the For Peyton information that is going on.

Last but not least, don't forget The Bash and all that goes with it...starting with this:

untitled

1 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, Blogger Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

Been a while since I stopped in. Glad to see you're still livin' large and pimpin it up all ovah NYC.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home