Sunday, August 20, 2006

It Has Been A While

It has been a long while since I have taken the time to write in any of my blogs.

So let me start by wishing Pinky a happy birthday. What can I say, Pinky has been my best friend and rock for so many years and has been at my side in both my high and low points. There are no words which would do her justice so I won't try. Pinky, thank you for everything over the years and on this birthday I wish you continued success and happiness.



In blogger news. I have some more pictures that I wanted to post up on my site here. Notice that Donkey Puncher still thinks that raising the roof is cool. Look at me in the back ground laughing at him thinking, "What an ass, I wonder how he got his hot wife."

192211683_7db0d3b6cb

I finally got to meet and give a hug to one of the legendary bloggers. She was doing this way back when people...thus, go pay homage to those that came before you. The one thing that I like about Linda's writing is that you feel like you are right there either in the action or just sitting next to her chatting. Great writer and one of the best sites on the web.

73359836_ab4e742032_m

192210845_11235be6e2

Now for some pictures of The Rooster's new art. These were made for me by Sarah "Zenaida" Gould...thanks Saritah!!!

IMG_0015

IMG_0012

4 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Blogger Todd said...

DP's attempt at "raising the roof" is not only passe', but incredibly ghey. It's the poker equivalent of a chest bump from Brian Boitano.

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger jremotigue said...

I love that you'd resort to posting pics of good looking menz to drive more traffic to your blog...

As I said before, it was a mock, I-had-30-Corona's-roof-raise. And I'm more of a "point to the sky" kind of guy.

Like last week after hitting a jump shot on a twelve year old, I ran down the sidelines and did the hands at the chest, two finger point.

Then at the grocery store, I found what was a beautiful ear of corn. No bad kernels. Because I had just rubbed myself with the cream and the clear, I took that ear and pointed it to Allah himself.

By the way, Barry Bonds TOTALLY stole that move from He-Man.

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Notice that DP doesn't allow one hair to be out of place while "raising the roof" as well.

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger Derek McG said...

viva la donkeypuncher!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home