Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Happy Birthday, Pauly Drama!

Hollywood and Manchester Fan

I am not sure that I'm suppose to post this or not. Yet, I just wanted to take a second to wish, Pauly Drama a Happy Birthday.

I need not tell you how many times Pauly has captured my experience here in NYC. To be honest, he has to be one of all time favorite writers when it comes to discussing the poison that the city holds (and I have read many NYC writers). I know everyone wants Pauly to write a poker book or a book about acid trips and getting lap dances, but to The Rooster, Pauly's writing really shines when he's writing about NYC.

In closing, Pauly, although it is your birthday I wanted to thank you for the gift of your written word which I get daily. Not to mention, pouring your soul into your blog. It is not easy to face your demons like you do and write about it. Continued success, Pauly Drama and remember...VICTORY!!!!

1 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger Pauly said...

Thanks bro!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home