Thursday, July 10, 2008

Viva El Senor Iggy-Cakes and Other News

Iggy is currently at about 90K in chips going into day three.

As you know, The Rooster doesn't like to pimp people sites besides THIS SITE. Go read a tribute to why you should be rooting for everyone's favorite Little Man by clicking HERE

This is a funny story about everyone's favorite numbers guy Vinney. Read the one about the worse beat....haha! TILT!!

I wanted to apologize to Derek over at Poker in the Weeds. I had been giving his site capitol letters: PITW. But I was corrected via email when I seen that Derek abbreviates his site: PitW. In any case, Derek put up a picture of his girlfriend HERE.

GCox is over in Okie Vegas with Maudie for the 3rd annual Okie Vegas.

Human Head is back on the grid and moving to the city. No kidding. He will be very establishment again. I wonder if he will be doing a write-up on Naz's new album?

In closing, I don't even know where to start with this last link. Let me just say that people thought Waffles without a shirt was the scariest thing ever posted by a blogger. Now we have THIS!!. Hey, Cochino...go comb your hair and put some pants on.

7 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Link everyone but me? Ahh I see how it is.. you better watch your back in Vegas man.

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Derek McG said...

LOL.

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa said...

I linked you because if I don't then everyone thinks there is camps in bloggerville. You know. So there...you have your link! But in all honesty, I didn't want to do it. Holla!

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Joe Speaker said...

Don't hate.

At least I don't have to flex in my pics, like somebody's avatar.

Oh snap!

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa said...

Natural...that was when I was lifting. Hater.

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Schaubs said...

GOOOOO IGGY!!!!

669 LEFT!!! 82K in Chips.

 
At 5:39 AM, Blogger Johnny Hughes, author of Texas Poker Wisdom, a novel said...

Iggy has already run around $200 into $25,000 and counting. As they say too often in Texas, he is running a toothpick into a lumber yard. Lots of mighty fine folks are pulling for Iggy.

Johnny Hughes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home