Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Funny Stuff

Something funny just happend. Derek and I were emailing one another and one of the funniest things in Blogger history came to mind. It took place at The Bash and it went like this.

Derek: Rooster, I think Speaker went to his room and changed.
Rooster: What?
Derek: Yeah, Speaker went to his room and changed his outfit for the tournament.
Rooster: You have to be fucken joking me.
Derek: No look at him over there.
Rooster: Shit, his shirt even looks ironed.
Derek: What a clown.


Haha! Maybe you had to be there but that shit was just too funny.

1 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Blogger Joe Speaker said...

Um...I had taken the red eye to The Bash. I showered and changed 'cause I stunk like airplane food.

And I brought an outfit just for the tourney.

I'll have four suitcases for The Summit.

Holla!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home