Monday, June 23, 2008

WPBT Winter Gathering

It looks like the dates for the WPBT are December 12-14

The Rooster will be arriving on the 11th and staying at the IP. Keeping with Derek and Pauly's tradition...I will be there Rodeo weekend.

In any case, I'm bringing my cowboy hat and spurs. Saddle up and get your ticket now. I wish you all luck in getting there.

And yes, I will be taking the damn hammer trophy home again. Iggy, I would like my name engraved on it please...thank you very much.

Remember, The Rooster never bluffs. Holla.

Please bring all the hot wives...thank you very much. Bloggers always marry up witch still baffles me. Serious, computer geeks get the chicks now. Shaking my head.

I'm helping with the golf tournment...so who will be doing the poker tournament? BG?

2 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, Blogger Schaubs said...

The Rooster has spoken!

Golf tourney could take place either before the WPBT tourney (Friday day or Saturday morningish, or else Sunday...)

We can discuss later.

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger StB said...

Booked! Will have to see who the Cowboys are beating on that Sunday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home