Monday, July 07, 2008

Page Rank and File

Sending the Little Man Iggy-Cakes good vibes for his Wed. Day 2 of the WSOP.

Page-Rank? Sorry...I'm not sure why everyone is all concerned about their page-rank. Serious, in the big scheme of things does one's page-rank really matter? Maybe I'm missing something about one's page-rank and why it matters. This is my take: You blog because you have something to say or write, not because you want a high page-rank. Yes, even the hand-history people have something to say and I wonder if they care about their page-rank. I think in the end you just love to write and chat about cards or what ever it be. But in all honesty, why do you care what page-rank your blog is? Serious...I'm sitting here laughing at this page-rank non-sense. Page-Rank? Did you say Page-Rank? Write for the love of writing and getting your voice out there...not page-rank! Serious, page-rank? I don't get it. There are people all around the world that are dying for messed up causes and all you can think about is page-rank and that you don't show up on the WWW. I thought people here wrote because of the love, not page-rank. I've always said, The Rooster doesn't shill on his site because he loves being a hack and giving the poeple what they want to read. If I cared about page-rank I would have done some gimmick on my site and sold space. Not me, I write for the purity of it. To shill is to sell out to the man. Plus, all of you are second page-rank to me anyways.

In other news...I'm getting thin and hope to lose another 15 lbs.

I won another home tournament...but then again, what else is new.

Allen Iverson is my friend and he doesn't even Practice...reminds me of The Rooster he just goes out and plays power poker like the greatest player from Indiana taught The Rooster. He said, Rooster, it is all about Power Poker, Baby! Viva Poker Champ!

3 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Blogger alan said...

The problem for me is not page-rank. It's that people can no longer find what they're searching for. A search for my name no longer brings up my page. A search for my Blackberry software no longer brings up my page. That's the problem. I don't care about page-rank and ad money.

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger TripJax said...

I was about to say, "damn this sounds like the Iverson 'Practice' press conference," but you beat me to it...

We talkin' 'bout Page Rank.

Good stuff.

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger RaisingCayne said...

WTF is "page rank?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home