Monday, July 14, 2008

Day 1 TILT!!

TILT - My routine of staying up all night and catching an early flight backfired on me. I missed my flight. What should I do? I call those with more experience flying to see what they thought. They were all calm while I was flipping out but the consensus seemed to be that I should hit the airport and see what they could do for me on the spot.

TILT - I land in Chicago pretty much off tilt. I then proceed to get a cab driver from hell...re-tilt. I needed a beer by this point and this guy is slowing down at every corner looking at property that is for sale.

TILT - We pull out the cards and start drinking. Good smokes and life is good because at the poker table The Rooster doesn't TILT. Yes, I'm at home on the felt. Felt STB and DP. Yes, life is good. I even called DP with a middle pair of 3 to beat his pair of 2. Good hands to push all-in on. Misdeal on a hand I was behind and caught Chad on the turn...but misdeal and I would have felted all but Drizz. I notice I can't push Drizz off a hand and he has all my redbirds before I know it...TILT!! But I didn't show it.

TILT - Lose every prop bet we have going.

TILT - Tango Sur see an old friend of mine from undergrad that I hadn't seen in 10 years. Ouch!

TILT - Said friend tries to set me up with her sister.

TILT - Try to meet up with everyone at bar after spending some time with old friend. Everyone had gone home.

3 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

The Rooster does not tilt.

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Betty Underground said...

What about when I took you down with my Ace's?

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger RaisingCayne said...

I think you forgot one...

TILT ~ DP posts horrible picture from the bar that looks like I'm comin' on to a dude!

At least I'd be tilted over that. Don't get me wrong, as I would never dare to question the worthiness of the Rooster's game, just a bad pic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home