Saturday, February 16, 2008

The Wrong Championship



I have to admit that I wanted to have a better showing in Pauly Drama's PLO Tournament but I was stupid enough to see a buy-in Stud Tournament going to fire up a few hours before Pauly's Tournament so I figured, why not. Well to my surprise (not really, just trying to act humble)I was in the mix early for both tournaments. I think 2nd in the Stud Tournaments and 6th in the PLO tournament.

This is where it got all screwed up. I know it is easy to play two hold'em tournaments at one time...but two multi-card games on-line is a bit crazy. Not to mention that I was on the phone talking to my buddy back home. Well you can see. I ended up being bounced from Saturday's with Pauly in 20th place.

But I ended up winning the Stud Tournament why being railed by Pauly, Derek, JoeSpeaker, Zeem and someone else. All the while keeping an eye on the PLO Tournament and rooting for everyone there.

Then I forgot to say who I would dedicate the victory to. When I'm running deep in a tournament I start playing for someone or something to keep my mind in focus. Then like an angel calling my name from the PA area...I heard a soft voice in my ear (like when Adrian told Rocky to WIN!) that said, do it for Bean. With that little whisper...well I brought it home for Bean.

The Rooster wanted to interject here for a second:

The Rooster wants to tell the readers that next week The Rooster will only be playing Pauly's PLO Tournament and will come back to win The Rooster's Title back.

The Rooster also wanted everyone to know that The Rooster will be giving out lessons to B-Listers on Stud at a very low price....20.00 dollars a hand. Yes, The Rooster does include folded hands in that price.

The Rooster also wants to send a shout to Bean. Although The Rooster doesn't know Bean well The Rooster figures they can spend some time at The Rooster's place in Rio.

The Rooster has spoken and although The Rooster didn't win the PLO Tournament this week...be looking for The Rooster next week.

5 Comments:

At 5:58 PM, Blogger Pauly said...

Nice job, champ!

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Derek McG said...

congrats on the win!

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger StB said...

This is where it got all screwed up. I know it is easy to play two hold'em tournaments at one time...but two multi-card games on-line is a bit crazy. Not to mention that I was on the phone talking to my buddy back home.

Don't be so modest. I hear you were also changing the oil on a friend's car, on a conference call with Gordon Ramsey about his next restaurant, and submitted the solution for making ethanol affordable and better than gasoline.

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Buddy Dank said...

I'm buddydank on either PS or FT for that transfer of the sweet sweet bounty prize.
GG

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Ice Girl said...

How about giving Bodog's poker blogger tournament a whirl? www.bodogbloggertournament.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home