Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Need I say More?

As some of you know, I use to be a pretty serious boxer growing up. I need not go into the story of why I stopped. In any case, back home in my neighborhood boxing is a way out of some of the more difficult economic situations. I just wanted to post this little feature of "El Gallito" (the little rooster) from my hometown. He stole the name I had as a kid...haha! Here is the article: CLICK HERE

As you can see...to carry the name you have to be an A-Lister

3 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

Um yup - we are getting married. Immediately. Maybe even this weekend. Good call.

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Derek McG said...

Viva el Gallito!

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

Did you really read that I was getting married? WHERE THE HELL did you read that? I'm not getting married. That is a nasty rumor. Please try to remember where you read that so I can set the story straight.

Thanks sweety! Happy Wednesday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home