Wednesday, January 30, 2008

New Blogger Wife Crush

I hate to say good-bye to Mrs. Otis. Serious, she has been my blogger wife crush for a few years now. Maybe it is because her and Mr. Otis are so damn happy together and I can't be just the "CRUSH GUY" anymore. I must move on. It hurts, I will move on sometime soon and get over it. I think pain is one of those things that we all must go through when it comes to crushes....the pain will pass.

If you were wondering how this all came about so soon: CLICK HERE Yes, it hurt seeing this.

OK I've moved on.

There were two ladies that were high on the list of who would take Mrs. Otis' place. Mrs. GCox and Mrs. Tripjax. Both are nice Southern ladies (as was Mrs. Otis), they both talked to me in Vegas, and of course both are deeply in love with their husbands which leaves me on the outside looking in...I love to tourture myself.

In any case, here is my latest Blogger-Wife Crush.

5 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

You are such a fucker :)

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa said...

Carmen, don't be mad about the remarks I made on your site about your new boyfriend...he wears pretty jeans so i say you go for it. Not for nothing, but any guy who is that age and wastes that much money on jeans was a geek growing up. serious, 200 bucks for a pair of jeans...haha! Goof I say.

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Man pat you between the ears and you just follow them home like a stray cat. Nothing wrong with that. Just sayin'.

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger BamBam said...

Technically....

"Blogger Wife Crush" should be puttin' you where you belong. I might just have to re-evaluate "The Rooster's" status here in Bedrock.

I'll keep you as a B-Lister for now 'cause you're OK.

RRR--RRRR--RRRRRRR--RR--Ruuuuuuuu!

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Hey drop me a line sometime sirfwalgman at gmail.. would be interesting talking a little about Stud.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home