Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Funny Stuff

People often say, Rooster, you are always talking about fellow bloggers being b-c-d-listers and you also have a geek-lister roll. Who are the geek listers?

The list is long from Pablo (who doens't have a blog but buys two of every comic book and is a part of the bloggering brethern) and so on and so on.

But there is one A-Lister in the Geek Club. Dear God. Who the hell brings three bowling balls to Vegas every gathering? Serious, WTF? In any case, here you go...visit his two sites and you will know what I'm talking about. The king of the A-Lister-Geek-Bloggers.

His Flickr Page which scares me when I see the photos on here.

GEEK AND PROUD WTF? Who goes and buys a mini speaker for their IPHONE? I don't get this at all...and the time traveler thing he really wanted to get for his house? I sit here shaking my head. At least my friends get a kick out of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home