Wednesday, January 09, 2008

A quick post

I don't have the following site linked to my blog nor has he asked me to link him (like so many b-listers). Yet, I think with Dr. Chako in a far off place right now this post hit home. I am not trying to get the guy traffic because his girl is hot and all that...but I want you to read his post because I think it will hit home what so many young men and our very own Dr. Chako are going through over seas.

So go visit Ve-Nay and read his x-mas post...and why you are at it go visit Dr Chako and tell both of these B-Listers that I don't have listed on my blogroll that I sent you.

In closing, I read tons and tons of blogs a day and I need to update like Al...but give me time...I'm reading all day.

2 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Blogger DrChako said...

Thanks for the traffic. We B-listers can only dream of the huge numbers of hits you A-listers get on a daily basis. And don't worry - I know how hot my wife is. Sometimes I have to fight guys off with a stick. Anyway, I can't get to my blog from here (The Wife updates it for me). If she can add you to the roll, more power to her. Otherwise it will have to wait. Only a couple more months until I get home from Iraq.

-DrChako

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger The NL Wife said...

You're a peach for the nod to the hubby . . he's working hard 7 days a week in a place no one wants to go.

And you'd think with the whole kiss thing that your "hot" comment (ps, thanks) would set him off . . . maybe you didn't push the envelope enough.

:)

The Wife

 

Post a Comment

<< Home