Wednesday, January 09, 2008

It is over for Joe Speaker

I was sad to hear that Joe Speaker pulled the plug on his blog. No need for a long explination as to why...he just ended it with an AJ post. I liked that he went out like that to be honest, no need for him to explain himself to his readers. He knows he is loved.

I'm a bit sad about this to be honest. Speaker was one of my favorite writers in this little community and one of the first B-Listers that I really enjoyed reading day in and out. Not to mention he brought me to read such B-Listers like, Betty.

As Iggy once told me in Vegas a few trips back, "Speaker cut a vain and poured his blood on his blog." We all know what time of life that was for the long time followers of Speaker. I praise you, Joe Speaker for cutting a vain and showing us your blood.

In closing, I wish you the best amigo and remember...a dead blog is sometimes a good blog.

3 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Blogger The NL Wife said...

Rooster, leave it to you to take my "I coulda been killed" blog and turn it into a reminder about how lucky I was to know you . . .

Nice new rooster, by the way.

And I'm sad Joe won't post either.

Without his periodic reminders of how amazing he is and how much women want him, you'll be the only voice out there . . .

;)

The Wife

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Rooster you must save one of your brethren!!!

http://www.heraldnet.com/article/20080108/NEWS01/520857521

Do not let this injustice be tolerated! Fight! Fight! Fight!

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Betty Underground said...

B-lister? Excuse me?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home