Monday, January 14, 2008

To All B-Listers



Look B-Listers...I don't mind that you want me to blogroll you on my site. I understand. But the truth of the matter is that it takes time to get on the list.

Look at people like RES IPSA POKER that has never asked me for a link and he's not. But look...I've been reading his stuff for a while and the truth of the matter is that when I play with him in tournaments he never gets any traction to get going. He's a hell of a player but what is up with his live tournament showings? We need to talk about this before he's listed. Sure he will kill me in no-limit and online...but live is where the money is at and legends are made...Holla!

Then there are true B-Listers like StB who I've hung with, drank with, talk politic with and sports with and he's not even hooked-up. Why you ask? Because he drinks wussy beer and has never really come to the city to prove his mantel in drinking.

Then there are the B-Listers that have almost made the A-list as of late. Like Dwizzy To Da' Izzy. I mean look at his old posts...dear god. Now look at him...he's a funny guy and formed his own personality online and he has a readership. I can't tell you all the times that Drizzy has pulled The Rooster over to the side and said, "Rooster, thanks for all the encouragement and guidance your blog has provided me over the years." What can I say, the kid has picked up tips from the The Rooster and look where he's at.

Then there is the only and only PIMP in the crew that I know, Zeem Jr. Holla at a brother, Zeem! Zeem is the man and everyone should at the very least holla at Zeem for some good limit advice. Because he's a great limit player and an all-star you don't see him on my blogroll...but I respect the brother and have him on my mental-roll.

Then you say, Rooster...but you also have some C-Listers on there that haven't posted in a LONG WHILE. This is true also and I'm going to have to give them the green light off the blog if they don't start posting.

In closing, what The Rooster is saying is that The Rooster reads all the blogs, Baby. The Rooster just don't have time to put you all on the list. The Rooster will be updating the blogroll in a bit and you can see where you are at on the list. Holla!

4 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger Fuel55 said...

I am proud not to be on any of these faggety lists.

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hand histories = bleh

Where your hands were Friday night at the bar = funny

I thank The Rooster for this guidance.

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger StB said...

Yeah, that Imperial Stout I was drinking would have grown hair on your chest and knocked you on your ass.

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger CC said...

what's a blogroll?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home