Tuesday, January 29, 2008

New Added B-Listers

I got the news that SOXLOVER wanted us to take him off our blogroll...so I did as such. And I also got rid of a few people that haven't posted in a year or so. Sucked but I always click on there and get the old post. If some of you come back to posting let me know and I will re-add you.

I also added some new bloggers at the bottom. As the song goes, Kids...its a long way to the top, if you wanna rock and roll.

I added CienCambio-Change100...Iggy calls her one of the best writers in the group period.

I needed some international flava so I added the ever so cool, Katitude.

One guy named TripJax only got on the list because his wife is hot but he's still very much a C-Lister.

I've lurked on Badbloods site for many years. He takes his badbeats like a man so I added him. He also gives good advice and I love it when he has a bad run...the inner frustrations he feels are funny to read about. This just goes to show me that he's a B-Lister still...but that is o.k. the A-Lister always likes to see the B-lister suffer.

Out of my community service I finally added StB. He's been asking for a long time to add him to my blogroll. He drinks girly beer which was hard for me to be o.k. with but the Soreloser Story is worth him being up here.

OK kids...you have your work cut out for you to reach the A-Lister Status...hope you get there.

6 Comments:

At 6:45 AM, Blogger katitude said...

Yay, I'm a B-Lister *grin.

*Purrs at the ever so fabulous Rooster

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger BadBlood said...

B-lister pushups >>>> A-lister pushups.

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger BamBam said...

Oh sure ! Choosing a beautiful woman who makes booze for gifts and wears a leopard print thong over m.....

Uh.... wait !

Excellent choice Rooster! What was I thinking?

Must be why my ass is still in EH-list territory.

:)

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa said...

Bam-Bam...remember Rocky was a club fighter before he got his big shot against Apollo.

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Fuel55 said...

Where are these fawking lists? I sure hope I am not on them.

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Nothing better than being a XXX-Lister!

(And that's a lift from Z-Lister only because of my final table appearance at the WPBT Tourney in Dec!)
=)
IT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home