Monday, February 04, 2008

PITW

I tend to only pimp two blogs here at MY LITTLE POKER BLOG and they are these here: HERE and Here. But I just wanted to pimp a funny post by none other than POKER IN THE WEEDS. This post made me remember how old I'm getting. Serious.

Also, what ever happend to the working class shows. Not sure if you all remember that Mr. Carter use to sleep on this sofa bed with his wife. Now even he's a baller announcing the high limit poker games. But in all seriousness. Everyone has to be a baller now like The Rooster.

Also take notice that no TV show has its own show tune. Serious, give me at least five shows that have their own song now.

3 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Blogger DuggleBogey said...

Monk, Psych, South Park, Survivor, Two and a Half Men.

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Derek McG said...

Thanks bro!

Your blog is my homepage.

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger kurokitty said...

Battlestar Galactica

 

Post a Comment

<< Home