Tuesday, January 23, 2007

More Vegas Pictures

IMG_1315

The lion at the MGM which for some reason I thought was cool. Yet, when you really look at it...well the thing is rather cheese.

IMG_1313

Picture of a few of the boys tossing the cards around. You can see EasyCure there giving me the finger and the Sore Loser thinking.

IMG_1311

A picture of more of the boys. You can see Drizzy giving his best KG face. Yes, the poor kid has been in Minn too long.

IMG_1300

This had to be my favorite picture of the weekend in Vegas. Serious, this use to be my favorite drink when I use to drink. I saw this and thought it was awesome, for those of you that don't know, Crown and Coke is a huge drink in Texas. In Cali we consider that stuff top shelf.

IMG_1299

I felt like Joe Speaker when I took this picture. Serious, he would have gotten all emotional and shed a tear if he were here.

1 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm too wholesome to move anywhere else.

Well, maybe Iowa.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home