Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Kicking It Old School

It has been a while and I have been working on my big announcement still. I think I have all the details tightend up and it should be ready for launch within a few days. Keep your eyes wide open because you will all want to jump on the boat.

In any case, as most of you know, I don't play online anymore because I just don't play well there. I'm more of a cash game live player. Doh, I spoke too soon because I got spanked this past weekend in A.C. What can I say, you raise, get a re-raise and four callers and you pop it again...guy re-pops and everyone calls. Wow! Of course this is what you want when you have Aces but you know it is going to get ugly...Nuff said. I don't want to pay anyone for a bad beat story. Oh, did I mention this was a 10/20 game. Doh!

I digress. As I was saying, I don't play online anymore esp. with blogger because lets face it, you are all B-List Bloggers and B-Level players. But I don't mind pimping some great tournaments that are happening in the community where one can really challenge their skillz.




1 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Blogger F-Train said...

10/20 at Borgata plays like .50/1 online. It is sick. If only we lived closer...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home