Thursday, January 11, 2007

Who's Playing?

Here is the list of the 2007 WSOP events. I was wondering if anyone was going to make this a personal challenge. I know there is a Oakie that I would like to see play in at least one event. And if memory serves me correctly he was looking for a challenge for this coming year. How about getting that bankroll up for an event.

If any of you are playing in one event if you can leave me a comment so I can follow your progress it would be greatly appreciated.

3 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Blogger Fuel55 said...

Tentatively thinking events 10/12/13/15/19/47/48/49/52/55

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

Roostah...there is actually an Army of Darkness forming and there will likely be as many as 6 of us in multiple events (ME will have to be a sat but everything else is doable as direct buy-in).

Hoy, smokkee, myself (yeah, yeah I've heard it in spades) Fuel, lucko and cracknaces I believe are all making time for this.

You in?

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm (unsuccessfully so far) trying to gather up a bankroll to enter the PLO8 tourney.

We shall see.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home