Monday, January 08, 2007

Great X-Mas Gifts

Pauly Drama never ceases to amaze me with his good heart. Serious, I hope that all of you get to know Pauly Drama the way I do. For example when I told him, Pauly Drama we as a community have raised a lot of money for good causes. Pauly Drama stopped me in my tracks and said, "you are kidding me, right? We can do so much better as a community, there is so much money we could raise for Payton and also Easycure's fight against cancer." I was a bit taken aback by the force of his voice and he seemed to be a bit agitated and put on tilt by my remarks. Yet, I think he was really speaking from the heart and not being a ball buster. In any case, today I got this in the mail from Pauly Drama who by the way is covering the Aussie Millions. I wanted to thank Pauly for my great pair of boxers with The Rooster on it.

IMG_1704

Also, I can't forget my Mother and Father who have always supported my poker. They have never hidden the fact that their son loves to play cards and will hit the grimmy places his Dad use to hustle pool games for when I was a kid for extra cash. Nope, they just see it as who I am and have always accepted me for it. Thanks Papa y Mami te mando un gran abrzo! Here is what they got me for my x-mas tree.

IMG_1707

1 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Blogger The Bracelet said...

I'm so glad those boxers weren't pictured while being worn. That would have scarred me for life.

ROOSTER!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home