Monday, January 22, 2007

I'm kind of like a playa' but more like a pimp

Everyone I know that hangs with me wants a pimp name and some flow. I can't give you the flow, baby. You either have the skillz or your don't. Yet, what I can give you is your very own pimp name. We will start with this online one and if I don't like your pimp name given by the site I will make sure and give your yours own. Welcome to the game...and step one is HERE! CHURCH!

And Baby make sure and leave your name in the comments.

9 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

I am Pimptastic Carmen Sweetness. That's some flava huh?

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Betty Underground said...

Magic Tickle. Betty Love

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger Karol said...

Snake Eyes K. Jazz

 
At 5:03 AM, Blogger Pokerwolf said...

Bishop Don Brown Trump

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger VinNay said...

Mr. White Chocolate V. Valentine

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Maudie said...

Silver Tongue M. Shizzle

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger joxum said...

Big Playah Joxum Slim

 
At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tricktickler T. Tickle. Really.

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger TeamScottSmith said...

Trick Magnet S. Joker

 

Post a Comment

<< Home