Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Giving A Tad Credit

How do I say this...well let's be honest with one another, people come to this poker blog because it kicks ass. Nuff said.

Yet, there are times and very few times (may I say) when other bloggers step up and write something that makes The Rooster kind of cock his head to the side...no pun. In any case, I leave you with these FOUR kick butt articles that some bloggers wrote and I think that the thousands that come here should read. Serious, if you want to improve your game I suggest you read this. Yes, that includes you Mommy who is stuck at the 2/5 no-limit game.

One
Two
Three
Four

People always ask me, "Rooster, how did you get the Skillz To Pay Da Bills?" Well let us just say that my check doesn't come on the 1st or 15th of the month like Bone Thugs might have you think. Sad thing is that a only white boy from the midwest got that. I think BG is an undercover brother. I digress. Well I tell people to read good stuff like these posts and your game is going to improve. Serious, a lot of what I learned was from books, blogs and getting killed at the stud table when I would try to move up. Yes, even The Rooster has gotten broke a few times.

In closing, read these posts over and over again. Or if you are trying to improve your stud game make sure and read SS1 where Chip talks about stud. I mean you have to read that thing about 20 times to see the little things to improve your game. I think I have read that chapter like 40+ times or so and I contiue to read it. I want to get into that guys mind and pick here and there. I just want you to know that I don't get any money for mentioning Chip and SS1. Serious, as you know this blog doesn't shill because it is a pure blog and I write for the love of it and maybe to inspire someone. There use to another blogger that went by the credo but something happend to him and he lost his way, he no shills for some site and here is his shilling blog if you want to visit potty mouth.

4 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Blogger BG said...

And whatever you're buying, I've got five on it.

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger John G. Hartness said...

Thanks for the pimpage, hustla.

 
At 5:45 AM, Blogger joxum said...

Thanks for posting those links, they make excellent reading.

/j.

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Karol said...

Sad thing is that a only white boy from the midwest got that.

Not true, the white girl from Brooklyn got it too.

Wake up, wake up, it's the first of the month....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home