Monday, March 27, 2006

Freeroll With Dutch

So much to write and I’m way behind on my blogs (all three of them).

I just wanted to inform you all that Dutch Boyd started a new rake free site and he’s having a freeroll for bloggers. Yes, Dutch from The Crew is having the free roll on his new site and all you have to do is post his banner. A first time deposit on his site of 1,000.00 bucks and you will be automatically signed up with proof of your blog for the main event free roll. There is no guarantee as to how long this site will be up and running and it’s a crap shoot in terms of cashing out, but it’s a free roll and you can become an honorary member of The Crew.

I checked out Dutch’s background and the guy is a genius and seems pretty solid on his business principals. I do encourage all bloggers to show up to the event!!

Please only read this and follow on April 1st.

2 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, Blogger Derek McG said...

HAHA . . . sign me up!!

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger TenMile said...

Rooster. You might really wish to look at Boyds background again.

Try 2 + 2 and some of the discussions there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home