Friday, March 17, 2006

RANT!!!

WTF people? I’m a bit pissed that not many people have signed up for the tournament this weekend. I thought this year might be the first year that we see a blogger at a WSOP Final Table. Yet we can’t get enough bloggers to sign up to send someone this year to the WSOP? I think we as a community have gone to shit. I’m being dead serious here. Last year we had four bloggers in the first event alone…God, please someone not let Bobby Bracelet win because we will have to hear it forever and ever…what happens if he gets to the final table and wins it all…Dear God, I wonder can you save me? In any case, so many tournaments are going on now why don’t we consolidate them to send more than one blogger per event. I think we sent two people from one tournament last year. I don’t care what type of game it is. If it’s six handed tournament…then have the winner enter the six handed event. If it’s a razz tournament have the winner go play the Razz event. This thing is coming up on us and before you know it we will be packing the bags to Vegas and it would be great if I knew some of the community was playing in a few events. I can’t even see my horse in Razz play (F-Train) because I will be in NYC. I would love to check Pauly’s site and read his updates about a blogger at the final table…in the back of my mind I will have some of my money on that table. Not really…but kind of. Thus, maybe we can just have all the events now send someone to the WSOP…have these count towards the point race for the WPBT all around player champion (which I got knocked out of for no points the last event…Boooooooooooo!). In any case, I’m not sure how to work these things out but we should have at least 10 bloggers playing in events this coming year…will you be one of them? I can still see everyone there last year getting ready to play with huge smiles on their faces. OK so whoever the big cheeses are please try and do something so we can send as many people as possible. Shit, Daddy might even win and wear his: “Blogs Are So Gay” shirt.

2 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Blogger The Bracelet said...

Have no fear Joaquin, my game sucks donkey balls right now.

I'm a fluke, a one hit wonder, a sham.

I'll still contribute though, and like you said, it's sad that I beat out 78 (I believe) bloggers for my seat and this first event only drew 69? WTF?!?

One freaking $30 tourney is all it takes, and it's with friends too!

Goddamn it.

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Dantana said...

don't take it personally, dude. i'm sure you know, bloggers are a bit busy these days. but that's one of the great things about blogs ... readers can keep up with them at their own convenience. i've got about a month's worth of rooster reading to do here ... but still, i'm glad i can do it.

so with that said ... i'm hearing something about new blogger tourneys. i miss the days of WPBTOnline ... a central location to keep updated. what are the details about this one?

i know on my own little poker blog ... i've gotten a little lazy with the linking. perhaps i'll find some direct info as i keep reading yours?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home