Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I'm It!!

Bill Rini tagged me on this list. So here is a tribute to my L.A. days when I was young, but I'm not a kid anymore...but this took me back.

Four Jobs I’ve Had In My Life in LA:
• Food Services UCLA
• Psychology Department Early Childhood Behavioral Research - UCLA
• Parking Lot Attendant
• Cigar Shop
Four Movies About LA I could Watch Over And Over
• Colors
• American Me
• Menace To Society
• Pulp Fiction/Boys in the Hood
Four Places I’ve Lived All Over LA:
• Dykstra Dorm – UCLA Kareem Lived there (The Dungeon Baby)
• Veteran Ave. in Westwood
• Palms
• UCLA Library Roof when I didn’t have a place to live I lived there for a week.
Four LA-Themed Shows I Love(d) to Watch:
• Sanford and Son (Red Foxx was the OG Pimp)
• Melrose (I had a crush on that Zuniga girl)
• CHIPS (need I say more?)
• Three’s Company
Four Places I would Vacation in LA:
• Disneyland (big thing for us Mexicans)
• Santa Monica Beach for a week as a homeless guy
• Stay a week in the Roosevelt Hotel in the Presidential Suite
• I would rent a home for a week on the beach in Malibu
Four LA-Based Websites I Visit Daily
• Bill Rini
• Joe Speaker (but he kind of doesn’t live in LA)
• HDouble but he doesn’t post much but I’m always hoping
• VIVID Video...my uncle works there, I do it for family reasons
Four Of My Favorite Foods Found In LA:
• Jose Bersteins – Westwood (A Mexican Jewish Place…I’m down)
• King Taco – Nuff said.
• Headlines for breakfast in Westwood…nuff said
• Tommy Burger of Fat Burger….can’t make up my mind
Four Places In LA I Would Rather Be Right Now:
• Playing poker with the Murder's Row
• Sitting with my uncle in his cheese valley apt. building around that cheese pool
• Having a cigar and shooting dice with the homies
• The L.A. Car Show

2 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Blogger hdouble said...

As Arnold said...

"I'll be bach"

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger change100 said...

Jose Bernstein's!! I hadn't thought about that place since high school!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home