Friday, February 10, 2006

Random 10 Thoughts

1. I’m rooting for you BG
2. I’m rooting for The Heads to get new jobs
3. I really like the new full-tilt commercials
4. I’m going to destroy in the chess tournament
5. Non-Bloggers like Daddy are gay
6. Best of luck in LA Pauly
7. Hope all is going well in LA already F-Train
8. Maudie, best of luck on the road back
9. I would rather us do the Summer Classic when the smaller buy-ins happen
10. Al Can’t Hang is a funny MOFO


In closing, I know a lot of crazy stuff has been going on in our community. I just wanted to send positive vibes to those people in our community who are going through a lot right now. We have made it through a lot together and I’m sure there will be more to come. I know having you guys send me good vibes during the passing of my grandmother was very warming and comforting.

2 Comments:

At 6:53 AM, Blogger Human Head said...

Many thanks, my man

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Maudie said...

Que suave eres, mi amigo! Gracias! 8^)

--Maudie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home