Monday, January 30, 2006

New Rooster and Pauly Top 10

Please take a visual peak at “Little Man” the new rooster on my site. You have seen his older brother posted before. Remember, the Hatch Roundhead? In any case, if not, well this is a supreme family line of Roosters and all are easy to get along with…except this little FUCKER by the name of “Little Man” and his mean attitude warrants the name. He’s a good kid, but his older brother has given him a complex I think. In any case, you can see the self-confidence in his strut and I love it.

I have DPAW contribution here. My Top 10 things you say and think after/during chilling or reading Tao Of Pauly:

1. Thanks for the special herbal tea from China, Pauly. It made all the pain in my lower back go away.
2. You are right Pauly, strippers are productive members of society and very smart.
3. Yes Pauly, I tipped the damn girl 10 bucks for our two beers.
4. Kicked in the Junk by some Tool.
5. I need a dollar to listen to your bad beat story.
6. Damn, after reading Pauly I’m feeling good about my issues.
7. Brutal
8. I wonder if Pauly has posted today (check…re-check…recheck…fucken Pauly hasn’t given me my post)
9. Look at Pauly getting air time on WSOP chatting with Doyle…now he wants to be a fucken movie star, too…as if being a super writer wasn’t enough.
10. Pauly's right, I hate those fucken downtown want-a-be hipsters who live in Williamsburg, too!


Now Here is the man in the flesh:

Pictures 019

Pictures 014

Hollywood and Manchester Fan

3 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, Blogger Pauly said...

Thanks Rooster. (I think....)

How come there were no hot chocolate mentionings?

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa said...

The whole Hot Chocolate thing was a weak moment for you. I just shake my head at that one...along with having the whole J-9 being the Jaxia...geezz...you are so sprung on my girl.

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger Derek McG said...

the rooster is cagey!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home