Thursday, January 12, 2006

WSOP BACKING FOR 2006

I’m sitting here thinking and these are my investments for this year. Yes, these are the MOFO’s that I want a piece of for the WSOP event and how much I can give (thus, please lock me in).

Saturday, July 22rd – Seven Card Razz – Backing F-Train for 100.00
Friday, July 7th – No Limit Hold’em – Backing Bill Rini for 50.00 or 100.00 depends on how much he’s looking for.
Sunday, July 9th - Ladies Event - Mrs. Spaceman for 50.00
Thursday, July 27th - I’m covering all of Pauly’s entrance into the Media Event (Of course I will be backing Pauly again this year for the event of his choice…my advice, don’t play like a pussy, Pauly).


As for Iggy, well he’s like a young Lee Tavino in his wild youth these days...he’s boycotted the biggest event because they aren’t small people friendly at the WSOP. Yet, he’s gone on record saying that if they insert chairs for small people and he feels it meets his standards and that of small people around the world then he will play. And I will be there to back him (for the record, Travino didn’t play The Masters because of racial discrimination towards people of color…Tiger Woods is such a pussy).

Now you ask, “Rooster, now that I have been co-opted into your bracket, how do I pay you back (i.e. what % do you want of me for this money)?” These are homie loans, man. In other words, if you place or get in the money you decide. If you have tons of bills and just bought a new car and tell me, “Joaquin, I can only give you the backing money and I will get you with more on the flip-side” well that’s all good. I just do this to get my money back in the end and if I do that’s cool and if I don’t, well that’s no biggie either. It’s about having a friend in the race more than anything. Also, if you want to play another event that is cool…I just picked some out that I thought you had a shot at.

In closing, start to study, practice and practice…it’s going to be a ride. Oh, I was going to back some of the other big guns like Mr. Luckbox, The Speaker, Otis and some of the little guns like Bobby Bracelet…but they are cool fools who have a lot of people behind them.

3 Comments:

At 5:11 PM, Blogger jremotigue said...

Can you back me in my $40 home game some time?

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger The Bracelet said...

I'm honored to even be mentioned as part of your thought process.

I discussed this with someone the other day, but I would feel awkward asking for backing money when I know there are much better players out there.

I've done well at times with poker, but my game isn't where people might believe it to be.

(and I'm too lazy to work on it)

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Why does the O8 portion need to be limit?

Sigh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home