Monday, December 19, 2005

Cheap Ass End Of Year Post

peace

Picture provided by Dr. Pauly (his site is to the right)

I wanted to write a post of some things in Vegas like how Helixx hit a full-casa on me with Da Hamma and collected the chips and left the table. Ouch! Talk about losing street creed with the kid. No, I know you had a plane to catch, MOFO.

Pauly is having some great posts and Derek had a funny recap on Vegas which made me laugh. I was there when he lost three hands in a row to some professional donkey. I don’t want to bring it up because it’s one of those ugly tilts that probably still resides inside (read soxloves badbeat story in A.C.), so I can’t say something to needle him.

Also, I didn’t invent the dollar for a bad beat story. The Fucken Rock Star known as Pauly did. Yet, I borrowed it like he borrowed some of my favorites…cough!cough!

But remember people, “The Rooster” always gets to tell you one bad beat story for free to see if he wouldn’t mind paying you a dollar next time you listen to him. Thus, it’s more of a test drive to see if I like the way you console me. Leave it to Grubby to tell me that he charges by the length of the bad beat story…he’s more of a case by case consultant and the charge will vary according to story. At least F-Train patted me on the shoulder which may have earned him another visit if I get sucked out in A.C. sometime soon.

Well boys and girls…I’m not going to post anymore for the rest of the year. Nope, I’m going to relax and just enjoy life. Serious, I am not playing poker the rest of the year. I will be reading a ton and blogging on my other sites about food and nights in the city. I wish you all the best this coming year on the felt. I will be back to the stud games at the Taj in no time so be on the lookout for me. I’m also going to try and get something going at the Showboat in terms of visiting those games.

Oh, I take that back…I will have one more post on this site.

In closing, have a good one and toss me an email if you have some time. Oh, do any of you deal yourself cards on the nightly. I deal myself about an hour a night. What I wanted to know if everyone else’s fingers start to cut after so much shuffling? I notice that my pinky is starting to cut a lot. O.K. just a lame thought that came to mind.

3 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, Blogger spanky said...

FULL CASA BAYBAY.

that was so brutal, man. sorry. it did rule though.

AC, man. AC....

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger TenMile said...

According to Scarne, that little finger is used mostly in stacking the deck.

Just how are you shuffling those cards, Rooster?

Just kidding, just kidding.

Have a Holiday Season. Enjoy the Blog.

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Molly said...

Hola gallito...nice gangsta pose.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home