Tuesday, December 06, 2005

08 Tournament

Dems is Quads Beeeatches!!!!

http://www.doubleagent.com/video.php?v=782&ct=37


Enjoy the video on Double Agent. This site is a cool site that my friend Andrew Simon runs. There are some funny ass clips here and more Poker clips for your enjoyment. You have to love what Mihn is saying under his breath.

Also, I had told Pauly some time ago about the Orleans’ Omaha 08 tournament on Friday at noon. He started to laugh and said, “Dude, I don’t want to play the tournament when I could be with all the bloggers at the IP”

I felt ashamed for even suggesting it…like a boy when he shits his pants in grade school and tries to keep running around with the other kids as if nothing has happened. Pretty soon people start giving him odd looks and he ignores them thinking that nobody has noticed…then everyone starts calling him “shit-boy” and he has nowhere to run and hide for the deed has been done. Ummm…not that this ever happened to me, I’m just saying…haha!

But wait after all is said and done and much counseling, “shit-boy” finds that he has some people in common and friends that might want to play with him. They become the “shit-boy posse” and play games that not many people like to play like, "lets see who can take a bigger shit” game. It’s not too popular amongst their peers, but it’s a game that they understand and enjoy. Thus, I give you a list of my Omaha 08 posse which have given me a verbal agreement to play in the Orleans tournament.

SirFwal
Drizz
Donkey Puncher


Who else want to be a part of the posse? We will be meeting in the lobby of the IP 11:00 for the tournament which starts at 12:00 in the afternoon. Read my post below for blind structure and such.

7 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger jremotigue said...

The Shit Boys Rule!!!

They'll stop laughing at us after they see how much money we win at this tourney. Of course, they'll probably be afraid to shake our hands to congratulate us...

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm trying to learn the limit game but damn I hate not being able to check-raise the pot for more then one bet.

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger John G. Hartness said...

I'll play if I can get some lessons ahead of time. I suck at poker.

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Joe Speaker said...

The over/under on number of times I say "Shit Boys" this weekend is 158.

And I got a haircut. Less Maradona, more 17th Century Dutch Boy.

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger AlCantHang said...

Count me in assuming I'm not face down in the tub at that point.

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger F-Train said...

hahaha, shit boy posse. I love it! we'll see if I have any desire to play O8 once Friday gets here.

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

Hey shit boy. I won't be in Vegas but when you get back to NYC, maybe we can hit the All In Club's Wed $50+10 Omaha tourney. I think its H/L.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home