Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Limits Set

Quick Post.

Everyone has been asking about limits and what they will be set at. I must be honest here…the limits are going to be high. No, I’m just playing with you. I did think that the Razz game would spread some higher limits like 6/12 to be honest. But now that I think about it…well it would be a shame not to include as many people as possible in these games. Thus, the limits will be 2/4. If others want to get a game going of 4/8 or 6/12 I’m sure we can do that for there are some people that have that bankroll. But for the sake of fun and getting caught up with everyone let’s make it a 2/4 game at all tables. Some games will fluctuate due to bring-in bets and so forth, but those limits can be set by people as the night goes on. Thus, try to be nice and think of other folks when you think of the limits being set at each table (x-mas is around the corner and some of us have families). I’m not a table Captain by any means, so I will leave it up to someone at each table to monitor that the limits aren’t getting too high so everyone could play. I think after every hour or so we should call for a change and see if anyone wants to change seats with someone at another table (chips not included of course).

What is everyone’s take on this topic?

2 Comments:

At 9:47 PM, Blogger April said...

Sounds g00t to me. You rule for setting this up by the way.

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

$2/$4 is what we played in June with no objections.

Since I play NL/PL games I have no idea how much to start with, so I'll buy in for my usual 300BBs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home