Thursday, November 17, 2005

Random Vegas Stuff

“The WPBT in Vegas must be near...I’m getting a hard-on.”

The Real Vegas Strip

My Home

It’s been a while since I put up a Rooster of the week. So check it out, Yo. Yes, this is a beautiful Lemon Rooster. I must warn you; these things are rather aggressive and can turn on you in a split second. So if you get one you must baby it and teach it calm at a young age or else they will get all their energy going on you. Thus, purchase them as a baby and if you are interested in obtaining one of these little guys please let me know.

Now for poker content: Oh, but before we get to poker…I just wanted to plug my city blog and my food blog to the right. I think BG is one of the only ones who reads my food blog…but take a peak when you have a chance.

Speaking of the BOY GENIUS. I was wondering if there were some bloggers who wanted to sit with me and teach me some gamboling skills. For instance, I was wondering if BG would have an hour to sit with me and show me the different ways to read a race sheet. I, like BG, have been going to the track as a kid. I guess I’m a country boy and just bet by feel. If I see a horse that looks excited to run, but yet calm in his prance…well I’m putting some money on him. I have been a long term winner in horse racing but I’m sure reading the card would help.

I have spoken to the MGM grand and been in contact with their main man over there, Mike Green (mgreen@lv.mgmgrand.com). He’s been a real big help in trying to secure us three tables for mixed games. I will get back to everyone once we have those tables secure for Friday, December 9th. He did mention that the upstairs that everyone told me about might not even be a part of the poker room soon since they are turning that area over to the sports book. But you might want to email him to let him know that you would really appreciate any way he might be able to accommodate us.

Go visit Pauly who is up in Foxwoods covering the WPT as you read this. He also has the poker quote of the year. I would tell it to you here, but go visit Pauly and read the story behind it.

Also, pay a visit to Bill Rini and Poker Prof. Those are the dudes that are in charge of the event in Vegas and providing the winner with 10 lap dances at Rhinos. There is a lot of work that goes on behind the scenes and Bill and Poker Prof. Have been working hard on the details. Also, post the banner for the WPBT onto your sight.

I will be posting soon about my trip to AC. But the above stuff was far more important.

3 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Blogger BG said...

I'm all about the horses... possibly Sunday during the early football games, as April and Gracie want a piece too. Flattered you'd want the BG primer ;)

 
At 12:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep it up here with your Random Vegas Stuff blog Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa .
The internet is my world on it more then I watch TV also the best place to get into a card game, but I think it's best played with friends at home ...I heard on the news the US government want to crack down on online gaming,give me a break will you ....I have created a site poker stars.net .Hey ! washington stay away for my internet !! Got to go on to the rest of the internet later...

 
At 12:07 AM, Blogger Home Site said...

Keep it up here with your Random Vegas Stuff blog Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa .
The internet is my world on it more then I watch TV also the best place to get into a card game, but I think it's best played with friends at home ...I heard on the news the US government want to crack down on online gaming,give me a break will you ....I have created a site poker tip .Hey ! washington stay away for my internet !! Got to go on to the rest of the internet later...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home