Wednesday, November 09, 2005

AC LIST:

Wow! It seems that the rally call has been put out so I’m going to do so officially now. Here is a list of people that will be in AC this weekend and I will try and post a possible meeting spot for everyone to have a causal drink on Sat. If anyone might show up please make sure and let me know. It would be great to have people show if that’s possible. In any case, here is the list:

1. Myself
2. F-Train
3. Mr. High on Poker
4. Dawn
5. Mike “The Banker” Genovese
6. SoxLover
7. John "The General" Lee


Please let me know if you might be able to make it. I will be there Friday thru Sunday playing at the tables. Hope to see you there.

2 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

Keep me posted on where everyone will be. I am going with a non-blogger friend, and really just tagging along with him and his roommate, but I assume I can 'suggest' a location and hopefully meet up. I'll be there Saturday late-afternoon to evening only.

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

Yo. I'll be at Borgata. Let me know where you'll be this Sat. night

 

Post a Comment

<< Home