Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Razz in Vegas

Upon my return from Brooklyn with F-Train we got into a discussion about Razz. After talking for a bit we were thinking that we should set aside a certain amount of time to play Razz in Vegas with other bloggers who enjoy the game. Thus, I was wondering if anyone wanted to set out a four hour block while in Vegas to play some serious Razz?

We figured this could be played at the Bellagio at stakes of 4/8, 5/10 or 8/16. It doesn’t really matter to be honest. We know must of us visit the Blogger poker conventions for fun and to talk about poker and donkey around. Yet, we figured we could get some serious poker in during this time and this is what we are trying to accomplish with this game.

Thus, if you might be willing to set aside 4 hours to play Razz and might be interested contact me...it would be greatly appreciated. If we get a bunch of people interested maybe we can set up a small two table 25.00 buy-in tournament or something of the sorts.

In closing, we are just looking for people that are willing to play the game live.

10 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Blogger BG said...

Possibly/probably, yeah... we actually got the Nugget and the MGM to spread HORSE (or HORSPE) for us in June, so it doesn't HAVE to be the Bellagio, but sounds like fun to me.

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

The Plaza was able to spread a mixed game for us.

But I'd rather not go back there.

MGM was by far the best place for the mixed game. Excellent drink service, funny dealers, and that room upstairs was icing on the cake.

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger alan said...

I'm in for Razz, or anything else. :) A Razz tourney would be great.

 
At 4:39 AM, Blogger SoxLover said...

I can't wait for you to raise on 3rd street with paint showing again. I'm in.

 
At 6:08 AM, Blogger BadBlood said...

I am ALL OVER that Razz shit. Count me in! Any stakes, cash game, tourney, whatever.

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger StB said...

I am in for some Razz, but would prefer to play smaller end of the stakes range. That way I don't give my money to you and F-Train all at once.

The tournament idea sounds great.

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger columbo (at eifco dot org) said...

I'd would be up for a RAZZ 2 table or SnG, but 4/8 Razz? A bit much for me...

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Otis said...

While I am making no commitments for the entire trip, I will hint that if this game is available, I may be up for it (cash game, not tourney)

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger jremotigue said...

I'm down! deuce-7 triple draw would be interesting as well.

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger hilton said...

Nice blog! More people should read it. If you want, you can register your blog www.pokerweblogs.com. It is free and and it automatically updates when you do an update, so visitors of our site can see when you updated your blog. The big advantage is that it will attract much more visitors to your blog.

Greets Peter Smits

 

Post a Comment

<< Home