Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Random Post

I got to play at the Chinatown Club last night. They were having some problems with their email so they only got a handful of us who signed up. We decided to run a ½ no limit game. I think you should go read High on Poker for the details. He is linked in my blogroll. Yes, it was uneventful for both of us…nuff said.

STAR SIGHTING: I caught a glimpse of Pauly today. Yes, that’s right…we ran into one another in a fucken city of only 8 million. Pauly looked like he had been awake writing all night long. He didn’t look like crap…he just looked like he was seeing sun for the first time in about two days…the eyes were adjusting to the light. It was good to see Pauly and it seemed like a million things were going on in his head. Looks like there will be no Pauly going away party since he’s so swamped with work. Nonetheless, good to see Dr. Pauly walking down 42nd Street with the tourist. Here you go Pauly…hopefully this will make you laugh and get away from that computer for a bit: http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=whitlock/050901

The bloggers continue to post great places to donate money for Katrina. I suggest you go check out their sites and pay them a visit.

I wanted to also post that the Chinatown poker room has got their email up and running so they will be having another $25.00 tournament tonight. Tonight the food of choice will be Chinese…go figure. I suggest you go read High on Poker for his view on the club…first rate write up and the club is the same. I will be playing tomorrow nights tournament so hopefully you all will be able to make it tonight and tomorrow night. I will be posting their weekly schedule here tomorrow. The brothers who run the place are really nice so I suggest you hit this location when you have the chance. All the money made from the tournament is going to the winners so the club makes no money off of these. They just want good people to stop by and have a good time.

If you want to purchase a piece of Spaceman go check out his blog. I think he has one more piece of him left for the US Championships at the Taj. I will be playing in the stud events there so make sure and email me if you might be lingering around so we can meet up and have a beer.

Don’t forget to visit Al’s site about the upcoming Boathouse event. If you can make it for a visit it should be cool. As you all know, Al can throw a party…check out his site and he's promosing to fly out models from L.A. for the party...haha!

Me with Corazon Tequila

In closing, hope all is well and so much to do with this blog. I hope all of you are doing well.

3 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger Jordan said...

nice little blog you have here. If you'd look at my STOP POSTING OBNOXIOUS ADS related site, blah blah blah.

Yo! It was a good time playing with you. Hopefully we'll do it again soon. I received something from Genoa Club on Houston about $30 freezeouts that sound interesting. Shoot me an email if you want the details. I don't know how they found my email, but as long as it's poker-related I won't complain!

 
At 5:04 AM, Blogger The Bracelet said...

Roosters AND tequila?

Not doing too much for stereotypes there, my man.

And as a poor black man, I hate to see that happen...

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger Free Poker Capital said...

Online Poker - offered free bankrolls for start play without any risk, for new advanced and beginner sharks - all possible $50 bankrolls.

Plymouth Roadrunner - Good Poker Day

 

Post a Comment

<< Home